Saturday, May 12, 2012

ViVa LaS vEgAS


Over the past few days, my Dad, Mom and brother Jacob went to Las Vegas for my dad's 
work conference so ben and I decided to crash the fun!  The first night we were there we saw the 
Blue Man Group with my mom and jacob!  It was very fun and full of laughter and audience participation.  We had really good seats and had to wear a ponchos to prevent paint getting on our clothes!  


 Ben and I stayed at the hotel in the Bass Pro Shop.  It was filled with fun stuffed animals, fish tanks and camo stuff!  We had fun exploring!


The last day my mom and I shopped until we dropped while ben 
and jacob hung out swimming and playing.  After a day of shopping for the girls and playing in the hot sun for the boys, we went to dinner at a buffet!  We had a BLAST hanging with the family and can't wait for the next family fun! Thanks for all the fun Mom & Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment